The 500055 is a component video/IR pass-thru balun, F from MuxLab that permits an IR emitter signal and a component video signal to be transmitted using Cat5E/6 unshielded twisted pair cabling. The 500055 video/IR emitter balun comes with a color coded RCA cable, modular shielded RJ45 connectors, ABS fire retardant plastic housing, plus 3 RCA-M connectors, and video formats of 480i/p/720p/1080i/p. This quality balun is made from high grade products, comes at an affordable price, and offers a cabling system that is hassle free with connections to projectors, amplifiers, home theatres, satellite receivers and many other types of equipment that supports HDTV video and IR control.
- Supports 480i/p, 720p, 1080i/p
- Supports 480i/p up to 1,000 ft (305m) via Cat5
- Supports 720p/1080i/p up to 500 ft (152m) via Cat 5
- Moulded color-coded RCA cable leads
- Supports digital audio on fourth twisted pair
- Modular shielded RJ45 connector
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.