The MuxLab 500054 Component Video / IR Pass-Thru Balun (Male) allows one (1) component video (YPbPr or RGB) signal and one (1) IR emitter signal to be transmitted via one (1) Category 5E/6 twisted pair cable for more cost-efficient cabling.
Used in pairs, the MuxLab 500054 Component Video / IR Pass-Thru Balun supports 480i/p (1,000 ft.), 720p and 1080i (500 ft.) video formats for commercial and residential hi-definition (HDTV) video applications. The 500054 offers support for IR-emitter pass-thru on a fourth twisted pair, and features molded color-coded RCA cable leads and modular shielded RJ45 jack for true plug 'n play connectivity.
- Allows transmission of a component video (YPbPr or RGB) signal and an IR emitter signal using a Cat5E/6 UTP cable
- 480i/p component video - up to 1,000 ft. (305 m)
- 720p & 1080i component video - up to 500 ft. (152 m)
- Offers support for IR-emitter pass-thru on a fourth twisted pair
- Molded color-coded RCA cable leads
- Three (3) RCA-M connectors - Green (Y), Blue (Pb), and Red (Pr)
- Modular shielded RJ45 jack for true plug 'n play connectivity
- Construction - Made of fire retardant ABS plastic
- Compact design - 2.40" x 2.25" x 1.00" plus (3) 6" video cable leads
See any errors on this page? Let us know.