The MuxLab 500053-WP-US Component Video/Analog Audio Wall Plate Balun allows one (1) component video (YPbPr or RGB) signal and one (1) analog audio signal to be transmitted via one Category 5E/6 twisted pair cable for more cost-efficient cabling.
Used in pairs or with other MuxLab products (p/n: 500052 & 500053), the Component Video/Analog Audio Wall Plate Balun supports 480i/p (1,000 ft.), 720p and 1080i (500 ft.) video formats for commercial and residential hi-definition (HDTV) video applications.
- Allows transmission of one (1) component video (YPbPr or RGB) & one (1) analog audio signal
- Component video & audio transmission via a single 4-pair Cat5E/6 UTP/STP cable
- Supports 480i/p - up to 1,000 ft. (305m)
- Supports 720p and 1080i - up to 500 ft. (152 m)
- Transmits analog audio up to 3,250 ft. (990 m)
- Changes and additions to other outlet connections are made easier
- Includes three (3) RCA-F connectors - Green (Y), Blue (Pb), and Red (Pr) and a RCA-F connector for analog audio
- Uses a modular shielded RJ45 jack for true plug 'n play connectivity
- Fire retardant white ABS plastic enclosure with glossy finish
- Compact design - 3.39" x 3.39" x 1.42"
- Decora compatible - use 40 mm deep back box
- Weight - 4.1 oz (115 g)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.