The 500052 is a VideoEase analog audio/component video balun from Muxlab that is capable of allowing the transmission of 1 analog audio signal and 1 component video signal via a point to point connection using a twisted pair cat5 cable. The 500052 balun comes with support for video formats such as 480i/p, 720p, and 1080i/p, is suitable for high definition applications, and features an RJ45 modular shielded connector, a -55dB common mode rejection, a 15dB return loss, plus a transparent transmission, and a 1dB insertion loss. The 500052 balun also features color-coded molded RCA cable leads, and is able to offer an effortless setup process allowing for fast and efficient operation.
- Supports 480i/p, 720p, 1080i/p
- Supports 480i/p up to 1,000 ft (305m) via Cat5
- Supports 720p/1080i/p up to 500 ft (152m) via Cat 5
- Moulded color-coded RCA cable leads
- Supports digital audio on fourth twisted pair
- Modular shielded RJ45 connector
See any errors on this page? Let us know.