The MuxLab 500052 Component Video / Analog Audio Balun allows one (1) component video (YPbPr or RGB) signal and one (1) analog audio signal to be transmitted via one (1) Category 5E/6 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable for more cost-efficient cabling.
Used in pairs, the 500052 Component Video / Analog Audio Balun supports 480i/p, 720p and 1080i/p video formats for commercial and residential hi-definition (HDTV) video applications.
- Eliminate up to four (4) coaxial cables with one (1) Cat5E/6 UTP cable
- Significantly lowers equipment & labor costs
- Dramatically reduces cable clutter & complexity
- Component video signals up to 1,000 ft. (305 m)
- Analog audio signals up to 3,250 ft. (990 m)
- Three (3) color-coded RCA-M connector leads & one (1) shielded RJ45 jack
- Fire retardant ABS plastic enclosure
- Dimensions - 2.40" x 2.25" x 1.00" plus (3) 6" video leads
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.