The 500050 is a digital audio and component video balun from Muxlab that is capable of allowing a point to point transmission of 1 digital audio signal or 1 component video signal via an unshielded twisted pair cable. The 500050 video balun features support for video formats including 480i/p, 720p, and 1080i/p, and is ideal for being used within high definition applications to enhance the signal quality when data is being transferred. The 500050 balun also features an RJ45 modular shielded connector, color-coded molded RCA cable leads, a transparent transmission, a 1dB insertion loss, a 15dB return loss, and a -55dB common mode rejection. This high performance balun is able to offer effortless installation, and provides high affordability for a cost effective system.
- Supports 480i/p, 720p, 1080i/p
- Supports 480i/p up to 1,000 ft (305m) via Cat5
- Supports 720p/1080i/p up to 500 ft (152m) via Cat 5
- Moulded color-coded RCA cable leads
- Supports digital audio on fourth twisted pair
- Modular shielded RJ45 connector
See any errors on this page? Let us know.