The 500048 is a high performance VideoEase Stereo Pass-Thru AV/IR Balun from Muxlab which is capable of allowing a point to point connection via Cat5E/6 cabling between 1 stereo audio, 1 composite video, and 1 IR emitter signal. The 500048 balun is able to offer a full audio bandwidth response for increased fidelity applications, and comes with inbuilt color coded leads for identification, a 20 Hz to 20 kHz audio bandwidth level, a 75 ohm impedance, a transparent transmission, as well as a 2200ft video distance via a Cat 5E/6, and a 3250ft audio distance via a Cat5E/6. The 500048 balun also features a 2dB insertion loss, a 15dB return loss, a 40dB common mode rejection, and a wide operating temperature. This high performance Balun is able to offer high compatibility with 3rd party IP remote control devices and equipment, and is ideal for use in applications including video kiosks, video conferencing, hospital video training, commercial/home audio/video systems, and classroom video distribution.
- Composite video up to - 2,200 ft. (670 m) via Cat5E/6 UTP
- Stereo audio up to 3,250 ft. (990 m) via Cat 5E/6
- 20 Hz to 20 KHz full audio bandwidth
- IR 2-wire emitter pass-thru
- Built-in color-coded cable leads for ease of installation
- Enclosure - Fire retardant ABS plastic
- Compact design - 2.40" x 2.25" x 1.00" plus 6" A/V cable leads
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.