The MuxLab 500043-WPUS VGA Wall Balun II eliminates costly and bulky VGA cable, allowing a VGA source to be connected to a VGA monitor via one (1) Cat5e/6 cable. The 500043-WPUS VGA Wall Balun II allows VGA video to be transmitted up to 350 feet (107 meters) via Cat5e/6 at 800 x 600 (SVGA) resolution.
Typical applications include digital signage, boardroom systems, classroom video instruction and custom audio-video systems. The product features a "reset" button that may be required when used in conjunction with certain sync-sensitive displays.
- Allows transmission of VGA signal using cost-effective Cat5e/6 UTP cable
- Transmits SVGA video (800 x 600 pixels) up to 350 feet (107 meters)
- Compatible with - PCs, laptops, multimedia projectors, CRT / LCD monitors and plasma displays
- Reset button for sync-sensitive displays
- Fire retardant ABS plastic enclosure, white glossy finish
- Decora compatible - 4.1" x 1.8" x 1.44" (104 x 45.7 x 36.6 mm)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.