The MuxLab 500043-WP-UK VGA Wall Balun II (PC Side, UK) allows a VGA source to be connected to a VGA monitor using a Cat5E/6 cable. Capable of transmitting SVGA video up to 350' (107m) at 800 x 600 resolution, the PC side balun uses 500041-WP-UK or works in conjunction with the 500041 or 500042.
The VGA Balun II features a reset button which is meant for sync-sensitive displays (used when the VGA source connected to the display is re-started or re-booted) and the ground screw is needed in case of a yellowish hue on the display screen. The unit is compatible with 3.3 x 3.3" (86 x 86mm) back boxes and 1.9 x 1.9" (50 x 50mm) faceplate opening.
- Connects VGA Source to VGA Monitor
- Transmits SVGA Video up to 350' (107m)
- Reset Button / Ground Screw
- Compatible with 86 x 86mm Back Boxes
- Suitable with 50x50mm Faceplate Opening
- Replaces VGA Cable by Cat5E/6 Cable
- Cost-effective & Space Saving
- Compact Design - 3.3 x 3.3 x 1.4"
- ABS Fire Retardant Plastic Enclosure
See any errors on this page? Let us know.