The Quad Audio Wall Balun (500033-WP-US) allows up to four (4) analog line audio signals to be transmitted via unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable in a point-to-point connection. Used in pairs, the Quad Audio Wall Balun allows up to four (4) coax audio cables to be replaced by one (1) Cat5e/6 cable. The Quad Audio Balun also works in conjunction with other MuxLab analog audio baluns such as the 500019.
- Transmits up to four (4) analog audio signals over UTP/STP
- Eliminates up to four (4) coaxial audio cables
- Transmission up to 3,250 feet (1 Km) via Cat5E/6 UTP/STP
- Bandwidth - 20 Hz to 20 KHz
- Fire retardant ABS plastic enclosure
- Compact design - 4.1" (104 mm) x 1.8" (45.7 mm) x 1.44" (36.6 mm)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.