The MuxLab 500028-2PK Stereo Hi-Fi Balun allows unbalanced line level stereo
analogue audio to be transmitted via Category 5e/6 unshielded copper twisted pair (UTP) in a point-to-point
connection. The product is designed for audio applications where full-range, hi-fidelity audio frequency response is
Used in pairs, the 500028 Stereo Hi-Fi Balun eliminates costly and bulky coaxial cable, allowing audio equipment to be connected or moved within a structured cabling environment.
Common applications include boardroom systems, classroom training, auditoriums, custom home installations and intercom systems. It is compatible with DVD players, satellite receivers, MPEG players, laptops, hi-fidelity stereo audio amplifiers, audio switchers, AV monitors, powered subwoofer and other line level audio equipment.
- Eliminates costly and bulky coaxial cable
- Unbalanced stereo audio up to 3,250 feet (1 km) via Cat5e/6
- 20 Hz to 20 KHz over the distance range
- Color-coded RCA cable leads
- Fire retardant ABS plastic enclosure
- Compact design - 2.40" x 2.25" x 1.00" plus 6" audio lead
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.