The 500026 is a monopro XLR F (500025, 500026) from Muxlab which is able to provide high connection of digital audio and AES analog channels via a cat5 unshielded twisted pair cable. The 500026 XLR comes with a 5000ft analog audio distance, a 1400ft digital audio distance, a DC to 6 MHz frequency response, a 110 impedance, as well as a 15dB return loss, and an optional wire terminal for ground shielding. The 500026 XLR also features a 45dB common mode rejection, cable strain relief, cost efficient cabling options, plus a locking XLR connector, and an effortless installation process for fast and efficient use.
- Cost efficient cabling via UTP
- Rugged cable strain relief
- Line analog audio up to 5,000 ft (1.5km) via Cat 5
- Digital audio up to 1,400 ft (426m) via Cat5
- Wires terminate inside product
- Locking XLR3 connector
- Optional wire terminal for ground/shield
See any errors on this page? Let us know.