The 500025 is a Monopro XLR M (500025, 500026) from Muxlab which is specially designed to allow digital audio or AES analog channels to be easily connected by a cat5 unshielded twisted pair cable. The 500025 monopro XLR comes with cost efficient cabling options, cable strain relief, a 1400ft digital audio distance, a 5000ft analog audio distance, as well as a locking XLR connector, and an optional wire terminal for ground shielding. The 500025 XLR also features a 110 impedance, a DC to 6 MHz frequency response, a 45dB common mode rejection, a 15dB return loss, as well as a compact size for effortless installation.
- Cost efficient cabling via UTP
- Rugged cable strain relief
- Line analog audio up to 5,000 ft (1.5km) via Cat 5
- Digital audio up to 1,400 ft (426m) via Cat5
- Wires terminate inside product
- Locking XLR3 connector
- Optional wire terminal for ground/shield
See any errors on this page? Let us know.