The MuxLab 500018 S-Video/Audio Ground Loop Isolation (GLI) Transceiver Balun allows one (1) S-Video channel and one (1) stereo line level analog audio channel to be transmitted via unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable in a point-to-point connection for more versatile cabling. The S-Video/Audio GLI Balun offers full ground loop isolation to help to eliminate hum-bars or other distortions related to ground loop. The balun is used in conjunction with other standard MuxLab S-Video products such as the 500016, 500017, 500038 and 500200 in order to provide ground loop isolation for the system.
- Transmits S-Video/stereo audio channel
- Supports transmission via Cat5E/6 UTP cable
- Transmits S-Video signal up to 1,000 feet (305 meters)
- Transmits audio signal up to 3,250 feet
- Built-in Ground Loop Isolation (GLI) - up to 50VDC
- GLI helps eliminate so-called "hum-bar" visual artifacts
- Includes 6" dual RCA jumper cables
- Fire retardant ABS plastic enclosure
- Compact design - 2.40" x 2.25" x 1.00" plus 5" S-Video lead
- Weight - 3.1 oz (89 gms)
- Warranty – lifetime
See any errors on this page? Let us know.