The S-Video balun allows a single S-Video signal to be transmitted via unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable up to 1,000 ft. (305 m) in a point-to-point connection.
Used in pairs, the 500016 S-Video balun eliminates costly and bulky S-Video cables, allowing S-Video equipment to be connected or moved to any convenient modular outlet. The S-Video balun works in conjunction with MuxLab's CCTV-Audio/Video distribution hub (500200), allowing S-Video programming to be distributed via UTP.
The S-Video balun allows pre-existing twisted pair cables to be used in such applications as classroom video distribution, overhead projector systems, PC-training systems and trade show PC-demo systems in the S-Video environment.
- Allows transmission of a single S-Video signal up to 1,000 ft. (305 m) in a point-to-point connection via Cat5E/6 UTP cable
- Used in pairs. Two (2) units required per S-Video signal
- Supports use of UTP as a cost-effective alternative to bulky S-Video patch cables
- When used in conjunction with MuxLab's A/V distribution hub (500200), the S-Video balun allows S-video programming to be distributed via UTP
- S-video equipment include DVD players, VCRs, satellite receivers, MPEG players, laptops, monitors, LCD projectors, security cameras, video switchers, sequencers, IP camera servers, video multiplexers, S-Video splitters and S-Video converters
- Allows S-video equipment to be connected to any convenient modular outlet
- Changes and additions to other modular outlet connections are made easier
- Compact design - 1.875" x 1.0" diameter plus 5" S-Video lead
- Enclosure made of fire retardant ABS plastic
- Ideal for use in classroom video distribution, commercial and home A/V systems, hospital video training, video conferencing and video kiosks
See any errors on this page? Let us know.