MuxLab's 500015 LONGREACH Active CCTV Receiver Balun allows CCTV a video signal to be transmitted up to 1 mile (5,280 ft.) via a Category 5E/6 twisted pair cable when used in conjunction with MuxLab's passive CCTV Balun (500000 or 500009) at the camera end. The Active Balun features Automatic Gain Control (AGC) and Ground Loop Blocking (GLB) for reliable and stable image quality. Once installed, no adjustments to the Active Balun are needed. The Active Balun automatically adjusts the brightness, sharpness and color intensity of the video signal based on the actual cable conditions such as cable grade, distance, environmental effects on the cable, etc. Once installed, there is no further need to go on-site to check the video signal. Any further enhancements to the image may be made at the camera, monitor, multiplexer or DVR. The product requires a 24V, 2W AC power supply (not included) and connects directly to the video multiplexer or switcher. It features screw terminals with built-in strain relief for ease of installation.
- Automatic Image Adjustment - helps eliminate service calls (patent pending)
- Color or b/w signal up to 5,000 ft. (~1.5 km.) via Cat5E/6 UTP cable
- Plug 'n Play - Connects directly to the DVR, multiplexer or switcher
- Works with MuxLab passive CCTV Baluns
- Eliminates the need for fiber or coaxial cable
- Supports NTSC or PAL
- Ground Loop Blocking (GLB)
- Black fire retardant ABS plastic enclosure
- Voltage surge protection with auto-resettable fuse
- LED indicators for power, video & ground loop fault
- Velcro(tm) pad for optional surface mounting
- Cable strain relief
- Compact design - 2.40" x 2.25" x 1.00" plus 5" coax. Lead
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.