The 0237-011 is a 10 piece 1 channel bare board video server from Axis which is capable of offering use for inbuilt purposes. The 0237-011 bare board video server comes with a 34 pin connector, MPEG-4/JPEG video compressions, a 30fps frame rate, as well as RS-232/RS-485 for PTZ/data control. The 0237-011 video server also comes with an 8 – 20VDC power supply, multiple resolution modes, as well as I/O for alarm/event handling. This video server is user friendly, and can be effortlessly installed within many applications for high quality and reliable use.
- High quality, de-interlaced video at 30/25 frames per second
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 streams in resolutions up to 768x576
- Video motion detection and pre/post-alarm buffer
- Support for PTZ and dome cameras
- HT TPS encr yption for network security
- Integrated two-way audio support
See any errors on this page? Let us know.