Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
Optex, Inc. specializes in indoor/outdoor passive and active infrared technology, including a wide variety of hardwired and wireless outdoor detectors and photobeams, specialized sensors to trigger CCTV systems and a one-of-a-kind Class-1 Laser detector for high security applications. These sensors are a valuable addition to any large or high security network allowing the system to detect in multi spectrum and so see things that normal RGB sensors would miss.
Since their founding in 1979, Optex has established a worldwide reputation for quality, innovation, and technical excellence. With their cutting edge technology and high quality materials Optex equipment isn’t just an investment in security it’s an investment in the future.
- Compatible w/the TVB-2104/4104, TVB-2105/4105 and TVD-2101/4101 Cameras
- Used for Quick Access to Zoom/Focus Controls on Motorized Lens Cameras
- Powered by (2) AAA Batteries (not included) or 12VDC
- Connects to any NetworX control panel
- Allows direct connection between PC and alarm panel using USB
- Stores up to four alarm panel configurations
- Ability to create configuration files using the installer program mode or DL900 computer software
- Saves installation time and cost
- Virtually eliminates in-the-field programming errors
See any errors on this page? Let us know.