For over 30 years, CBC has been a leader in the manufacture of video surveillance components. Renowned for their specialist lenses and high spec cameras CBC have continued to grow their product line to include a wide range of servers, DVR’s, housings and software. This approach ensures compatibility and delivers the best results in class so when a client purchases a system from CBC they get a result that is greater than the sum of its parts.
With USA sales and distribution locations in both New York and Torrance, California, CBC is able to deliver pre and post-sale support with ease putting their customers first and ensuring that they keep delivering best in class technology both now and into the future.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
- Compatible w/the TVB-2104/4104, TVB-2105/4105 and TVD-2101/4101 Cameras
- Used for Quick Access to Zoom/Focus Controls on Motorized Lens Cameras
- Powered by (2) AAA Batteries (not included) or 12VDC
- Connects to any NetworX control panel
- Allows direct connection between PC and alarm panel using USB
- Stores up to four alarm panel configurations
- Ability to create configuration files using the installer program mode or DL900 computer software
- Saves installation time and cost
- Virtually eliminates in-the-field programming errors
See any errors on this page? Let us know.