In 1965, Joel Satnick and Sam Kobert founded LH Dottie. The company first began in a warehouse situated at 331 Winston Street Los Angeles supplying numerous products to electrical wholesalers within the area. As time went on, Joel and Sam broadened their product offering by adding electrical fittings, fastening devices and anchors, tools, petroleum products, and specialty items.
Today LH Dottie is located in downtown Commerce, Los Angeles on a 2-2/1 acreage. It is housed in a 50,000sq ft state of the art building with up to 8 separate shipping bays which deliver more efficiency and superior customer service. In addition another warehouse has also been opened within Oklahoma City to service and deliver the Eastern Seaboard and the Mid-West. With many changes occurring over the years, LH Dottie has stayed strong and committed to providing clients and customers with only the very best products available for long term use.
For warranty information click here: http://www.lhdottie.com/warranty.asp
- Convenient Storage For A Wide Range Of Bits
- 1/4 Hex Driver Shaft - Great For 1/4 Hex Head Screws
- Patent Pending ZAD 8 Zinc Alloy SOLID-CORE(tm) Ratchet Delivers Over 225 lbs Of Torque Strength
- Precision 28 Tooth Ratchet Makes Driving Fasteners Faster And Easier. Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Heavy Duty Nylon Reinforced Handle & Chamfered Solid Steel Shaft For Long Life & Durability
- Contractor preferred/industrial grade
- Includes 8 industrial quality bits
- Non-slip grip design
- High torque 3 way reversible ratchet mechanism
- Easy bit storage in handle
- Contains common security bit load
- Specially loaded for (note cut off)
- 15 in 1 tamper proof driver is a must for all commercial/industrial tradesmen (electricians, security, etc.)
- 15 in 1 tamper proof comes loaded with the most common security bits, including spanner, hex pin and star pin
- Red cap and black body color
See any errors on this page? Let us know.