- Boasts the worlds most advanced third-generation uncooled VOx infrared focal plane array (FPA) with 320x240 pixels
- Affords outstanding image quality and thermal sensitivity that can detect temperature difference less than or equal to 85mK (or <35mK at f/1)
- With a detection range of over 500m, the device us able to generate well-defined images in full darkness, haze, and smog
- The infrared thermal imager and camera can perform around the clock monitoring through video switch. The built-in heater ensures the display can show perfect monitoring images even in chilly and extremely harsh environments
- Robust protection for their critical parts meets US Military Standard (Mil-Std-810) and IP66, which is moisture-resistant and waterproof. Both components work well within the temperature range -32
See any errors on this page? Let us know.