T2Z1816CS is typically used for extreme wide angle applications and provides a 144.2 - 79.4 degree horizontal angle of view when used on a 1/3-inch camera. Iris aperture ranges from F1.6-close. Lens is CS-Mount, comprised of all glass optics, come with locking set screws and a durable metal barrel and mount. Manual Iris Lenses are used primarily for indoor use with stable or moderately variable lighting conditions.
- For 1/3-inch format cameras
- Manual iris; focus control
- CS-mount lens
- Focal Length: 1.8 - 3.6MM
- Iris Range: F1.6
- Max. Aperture Ratio: 1:1.6
- Down Angle View: 173.8 - 99.00 degrees
- Horizontal View: 144.2 - 79.4 degrees
- Vertical View: 109.4 - 59.6 degrees
- Max. Image Format: 4.8 x 3.6
Write a Review
Write Your Own Review
See any errors on this page? Let us know.