Weldex is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and supplier to Automotive, Security and LED lighting industries. They developed one of the first to produce a revering camera sensor for the automotive industry and pride themselves on their ability to identify, innovate and fill the needs of their customers. They produce a huge range of equipment from mobile DVR’s and video servers to LCD displays and cameras. Weldex serves its customers through carefully selected suppliers and manufacturers so when you see their brand on anything you buy you can be assured that it is up to the highest standard.
Founded in 1994 Weldex uses it years of experience in the industry to continue to innovate and design a new generation of surveillance technology that will assist its customers now and into the future.
For warranty information click here: http://us.agneovo.com/us/content/warranties.asp
Tel: (714) 761-2100
Fax: (714) 761-3811
Established in 1997, Video Domain Technologies paved the way for advanced digital video solutions which can help to manage and secure critical home and business assets for post-event analysis and immediate action taking. Video Domain Technologies is a well known industry leader for the manufacturing of miniature digital visual evidence recorders which are integrated with award winning MemoCam technology. MemoCam technology is utilized throughout Video Domain Technologies devices to help revolutionize the way visual recording and management of videos are viewed, along with the way premises are being secured and managed through OVS Offsite Visual Storage. Sold right across the world, Video Domain products have made their presence in the UK and the USA, and have distributors in the Far East, Australia, Africa, Asia, and Europe. With international reputation to match, Video Domain Technologies has serviced the UK Secret Service, US Government, as well as private and government law enforcement agencies. With reliable, dependable, and high quality products available, Video Domain Technologies is the leader in video technology.VIDEO DOMAIN TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
Technical Support: 1-786-467-7068
- 1ch H.264 pipe inspection DVR
- 30fps @ 720 x 480 recording resolution (720 x 576 PAL)
- USB mouse navigation for user friendly operation
- USB keyboard text insertion
- Network capable (ethernet 10/100Mbps, RJ45)
- True H.264 standard video compression
- Multi storage support - 2.5” removable HDD, SD card and USB
- Built-in GPS for E-map application
- Industrial standard to stand harsh temperatures without additional enclosures
- Various event detections using built-in G-sensor
- Ideal for Home/Business, Monitoring Remote Sites, Monitoring VehideslTrainsNachts and more
- Small & mobile, easy to set up and use
- Solid state device with no moving parts
- No daily maintenance required
- Images viewed on any POpocket PC
See any errors on this page? Let us know.