Ten years ago, in 1999, VITEK joined the market providing low cost security cameras and monitors to distributors. Today our products cover a full range of CCTV solutions that second to none on quality and affordability.
VITEK have grown over the past decade and now operate two shipping warehouses on the East and West Coast of the United States and a state-of-the-art training and sales facility in Valencia Ca. Their commitment to their customers is to go above and beyond their expectations at every opportunity. So when you pick up the phone to ask why you need a VITEK system you won’t just get a hard sell you will get particle advice on what kinds of products will suit your needs and if you do choose to invest in a VITEK system your product will be backed by some of the best after sales support in the world.
For warranty information click here: http://www.vitekcctv.com/Warranty.asp
Vitek Industrial Video Products, Inc.
Tel: (888) 848-3570
Fax: (661) 294-8044
- Highly efficient H.264 compression
- Built-in Data Redundancy
- Real-time D1 recording and playback
- HDMI Output with 1920x 1080 Resolution
- Remote Control of additional Chrono--X DVRs locally without the use of a remote PC
- Supports High Resolution 960H Cameras
- 16 Video Inputs with 1 HDMI, 1 Spot Monitor Output, and 1 VGA output
- H.264 Compression
- Up to 480fps Live Display & 480fps Recording
- Supports both Dynamic and Static IP Addresses
See any errors on this page? Let us know.