Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- Supports 32 analog / IP cameras
- 32-Channel MUX and audio support
- No added IP camera licensing fees
- 32 looping analog video channels
- Standard DVD+RW drive
- 4 Looping Analog Channels
- H.264 Hardware Compression
- Up to 704 x 480 (NTSC), 704 x 576 (PAL) Recording Resolution
- Independent Channel Resolution, Quality, and Frame Rate Settings
- Full-Function Remote Client
See any errors on this page? Let us know.