For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:email@example.com
- Intelligent Video Motion Detection (i-VMD) with Super Dynamic 5 Link (SD5Link)
- Dual HDMI video outputs for true 1080i HD playback
- Four front accessible hard disk drive slots
- SD/SDHC memory card slot for easy copy of recorded image data
- Various display modes: 4/7/8/9/12/16 split screen display
- 16 analog video inputs including 8 Panasonic coaxial camera control inputs and 4 audio inputs
- Recording frame rate of 240 ips (Field) and 120 ips (Frame)
- Live / playback monitor output (HDMI, BNC) and live monitor output (HDMI, BNC)
- Two HDMI interfaces supporting dual 1080i (1,920 x 1,080) display
- Real-time frame rate of up to 960 ips (16-channel) on two monitors
See any errors on this page? Let us know.