Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
- H.264 compression technology and built-in CD/DVD burner
- 8 channel real-time recording at 4CIF resolution
- Mobile apps allow you to connected remotely via smart phone or tablet to keep an eye on facilities, people or valuables
- Redundant storage protects data in event of HDD failure
- Remote management allows you to login remotely to configure, view, search, playback, archive and monitor health
See any errors on this page? Let us know.