Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
- Free MobileFocus Mobile Device Monitoring App: iPhone/Android/Blackberry
- Online Web interface: Allows 10-users to simultaneously view online from a browser
- Real time recording and playback for each camera at 4CIF
- Independent Channel Controls: Frame Rate/Resolution/Record Quality
- Recording resolution can be changed at different times of the day via scheduling
- 480 FPS real time recording & playback at D1 resolution
- H.264 compression format conserves disk space & bandwidth HDMI Video Output (1080p)
- 3 independent monitor support
- Main monitor: Simultaneous VGA, composite & S-Video output
- Call monitor: additional composite output with multiplex and/or sequenced views
- Efficient H.264 compression
- 480 ips real-time recording
- Pentaplex Operation - Simultaneous Live / Record / Playback / Archive / Network
- High resolution recording up to 704 x 480 (D1)
- Remote access via Network / Lan through web browser & DMS software
- HDMI video output (1080p) plus VGA 1280x1024
- Support 4 matrix video outputs
- 2CIF real-time recording rate for all cameras
- Simultaneous main streaming (480 NTSC / 400 PAL (4CIF)) for remote viewing
- H.264 Compression format for efficient disk utilization and network bandwidth conservation
- 16 channel recording up to 480FPS @ D1
- Dual streaming up to 480FPS @ CIF
- 1080p HD display resolution
- 4x digital spot (single and quad screen support)
- HDMI, VGA, composite output (selectable)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.