Digimerge take pride in meeting and exceed industry standards with their surveillance equipment’s features and functions. Digimerge is in the forefront of connectivity with their extensive suite of mobile apps offering the Security Industry’s best array of functions. This specialisation also extends to software enabling the connection of multiple DVRs with Digimerge’s CMS being among the most robust and easy to use software on the market.
Digimerge surveillance systems are very flexible in their application and are suitable for small, medium size commercial and industrial applications with the ability to integrate their new products into existing security systems.
For warranty information click here: http://www.digimerge.com/support/warranty/
- H.264 compression, supports D1 resolution video recording
- Security Certified Hard Disk with up to 2TB of data storage
- Back-up through USB port to Flash and optical drives
- Excellent quality live and recorded video and audio
- CMS-DH application supports up to 300 DVRs, 64 channels, live-playback, E-map, full control, up to 8 screen display
- 960H Super-Res (960x480) with Real-Time recording
- 34% greater resolution than standard D1
- Looping, HDMI, VGA, Spot outputs
- CMS-D3 remote access SW, multi-site
- Mobile Apps: iPhone, Android, iPad
See any errors on this page? Let us know.