Digimerge take pride in meeting and exceed industry standards with their surveillance equipment’s features and functions. Digimerge is in the forefront of connectivity with their extensive suite of mobile apps offering the Security Industry’s best array of functions. This specialisation also extends to software enabling the connection of multiple DVRs with Digimerge’s CMS being among the most robust and easy to use software on the market.
Digimerge surveillance systems are very flexible in their application and are suitable for small, medium size commercial and industrial applications with the ability to integrate their new products into existing security systems.
For warranty information click here: http://www.digimerge.com/support/warranty/
For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intelligent Video Motion Detection (i-VMD) with Super Dynamic 5 Link (SD5Link)
- Dual HDMI video outputs for true 1080i HD playback
- Four front accessible hard disk drive slots
- SD/SDHC memory card slot for easy copy of recorded image data
- Various display modes: 4/7/8/9/12/16 split screen display
- 16 analog video inputs including 8 Panasonic coaxial camera control inputs and 4 audio inputs
- Recording frame rate of 240 ips (Field) and 120 ips (Frame)
- Live / playback monitor output (HDMI, BNC) and live monitor output (HDMI, BNC)
- Two HDMI interfaces supporting dual 1080i (1,920 x 1,080) display
- Real-time frame rate of up to 960 ips (16-channel) on two monitors
- 960H Super-Res (960x480) recording at Real-Time per channel
- 34% greater resolution than standard D1
- True aspect ratio wide screen format, sharper, non-stretched image
- Looping BNC (x16), HDMI, VGA, Spot outputs
- CMS-D3 remote access SW, multi-site
See any errors on this page? Let us know.