Axis is the market leader in network video and a driving force behind the shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis offers network video solutions for professional installations featuring products and solutions that are based on innovative and open technical platforms. This focus on fully integrated systems has put Axis in the forefront of the new smart building trend with its systems forming part of an overall building solution rather than a standalone network.
Founded in Sweeden in 1984 Axis now has offices in 40 countries with partner companies in almost 180. With some impressive milestones including the production of the world’s first IP camera back in 1996 and some of the first DVR’s in 1998 Axis has a history of changing the status quo.
For warranty information click here: http://www.axis.com/warranty/
Axis Communications AB
Tel: +1 978 614 2000
Fax: +1 978 614 2100
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- Software Runs on a Standard PC with Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional and 32-Bit Versions of Windows Vista® Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise Operating Systems
- Highly Intuitive Graphical User Interface Optimized for the Needs of Surveillance Professionals
- Unrestricted Scalability Easily Manages up to 10,000 Devices Simultaneously
- Optional Mapping Interface Provides Editing and Alarm Monitoring/Management Tools
- Support for Standard Resolution and Megapixel Resolution Cameras
- A proven video monitoring and recording system
- Remote viewing and control
- Designed for mid-sized systems
- Easy and intuitive handling
- Extensive language support
Axis 0333-031 License code that grants installation of Axis Cross Line Detection application on up to 10 cameras/encoders
- Trip-wire application for network cameras
- Suitable for general entrance and exit detection in low-traffic areas
- Useful for detecting moving objects that cross a defined virtual line positioned in the camera's live view
- Used for triggering an event automatically
- Real-time visual confirmation ensures that the application detects objects correctly
See any errors on this page? Let us know.