Axis is the market leader in network video and a driving force behind the shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis offers network video solutions for professional installations featuring products and solutions that are based on innovative and open technical platforms. This focus on fully integrated systems has put Axis in the forefront of the new smart building trend with its systems forming part of an overall building solution rather than a standalone network.
Founded in Sweeden in 1984 Axis now has offices in 40 countries with partner companies in almost 180. With some impressive milestones including the production of the world’s first IP camera back in 1996 and some of the first DVR’s in 1998 Axis has a history of changing the status quo.
For warranty information click here: http://www.axis.com/warranty/
Axis Communications AB
Tel: +1 978 614 2000
Fax: +1 978 614 2100
Since 2004 NUUO has developed and supplied Network Video Recorders (NVR’s). Unlike DVR’s NVR’s are designed from the ground up for easy installation onto networks and to interact with IP cameras providing advanced interfaces and greater user control. NUUO is focused on continuous innovation, with a goal of providing stable, intelligent and reliable solutions. Today NUUO produces some of the most reliable and full featured NVR equipment on the market with the ability to link with many other security devices such as point of sale units and access control systems.
Since its founding in 2004, NUUO Inc. has become one of the leading global surveillance solutions, known for its reliability, prompt service and innovative spirit. With over 104,000 installations in 70 countries in various industries including retail, education, transportation, hospitality, government and more, NUUO is committed to offering a stable and high performance surveillance system to all their clients.
NUUO US Inc.
Fax: (318) 631-3004
Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
- Supports up to 12 channels 1
- Supports megapixel IP cameras
- Supports H.264 compression format
- Triple monitor display
- Compatible with Windows XP & Windows Vista operating system
- Scheduled, motion detection, and continuous recording
- Dual monitor real-time A/V display
- Compatible with over 470 models of IP cameras
- Can be used with NUUO DVR cards to integrate both IP and CCTV cameras
- 1 License Per Register
- Works with CMS Software
- A proven video monitoring and recording system
- Remote viewing and control
- Designed for mid-sized systems
- Easy and intuitive handling
- Extensive language support
- Compatible with IP cameras and analog cameras
- Compatible with existing NUUO Mainconsole Server
- Instant alarm notifications
- Intelligent event search with video
- Low CPU consumption
- Electronic license
- Enables addition of 8 IP Cameras to the NUUO Titan NVR
- Software Integration – Fully Supported by TruVision Navigator Video Management Software
- Simple, One-Time Licensing, No Recurring Fees Required
- For Adding 36 IP Cameras
- Used with NUUO Titan NVR
- Open Platform
- Multiple Video Clients
- Intelligent Video Analytics
- Advanced Intelligent Video Surveillance
See any errors on this page? Let us know.