Axis is the market leader in network video and a driving force behind the shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis offers network video solutions for professional installations featuring products and solutions that are based on innovative and open technical platforms. This focus on fully integrated systems has put Axis in the forefront of the new smart building trend with its systems forming part of an overall building solution rather than a standalone network.
Founded in Sweeden in 1984 Axis now has offices in 40 countries with partner companies in almost 180. With some impressive milestones including the production of the world’s first IP camera back in 1996 and some of the first DVR’s in 1998 Axis has a history of changing the status quo.
For warranty information click here: http://www.axis.com/warranty/
Axis Communications AB
Tel: +1 978 614 2000
Fax: +1 978 614 2100
EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
- A proven video monitoring and recording system
- Remote viewing and control
- Designed for mid-sized systems
- Easy and intuitive handling
- Extensive language support
Axis 0333-031 License code that grants installation of Axis Cross Line Detection application on up to 10 cameras/encoders
- Trip-wire application for network cameras
- Suitable for general entrance and exit detection in low-traffic areas
- Useful for detecting moving objects that cross a defined virtual line positioned in the camera's live view
- Used for triggering an event automatically
- Real-time visual confirmation ensures that the application detects objects correctly
See any errors on this page? Let us know.