Axis is the market leader in network video and a driving force behind the shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis offers network video solutions for professional installations featuring products and solutions that are based on innovative and open technical platforms. This focus on fully integrated systems has put Axis in the forefront of the new smart building trend with its systems forming part of an overall building solution rather than a standalone network.
Founded in Sweeden in 1984 Axis now has offices in 40 countries with partner companies in almost 180. With some impressive milestones including the production of the world’s first IP camera back in 1996 and some of the first DVR’s in 1998 Axis has a history of changing the status quo.
For warranty information click here: http://www.axis.com/warranty/
Axis Communications AB
Tel: +1 978 614 2000
Fax: +1 978 614 2100
Established for over 30 years, Dedicated Micros (DM) is an international market leader in the field of specialist CCTV control equipment. Dedicated Micros success stems from its invention of the world's first video multiplexer, a monitoring product which records continuous images from a number of cameras onto a single video cassette source. This pioneering attitude has earned DM a place in the surveillance industries hall of fame. They are multi award winners and conduct some of the best R&D in the market today.
DM's products are used in security systems in a broad range of commercial and community applications across the globe. These include New York's 911 building, Heathrow Airport in London, the Oman Bank, BP petrol stations across the UK, Manchester United's Old Trafford Football Ground, the French Postal Service (the PPT) and the US Government.
For warranty information click here: http://www.dedicatedmicros.com/europe/support_service_warranties.php?product_group_id=99
Axis 0333-031 License code that grants installation of Axis Cross Line Detection application on up to 10 cameras/encoders
- Trip-wire application for network cameras
- Suitable for general entrance and exit detection in low-traffic areas
- Useful for detecting moving objects that cross a defined virtual line positioned in the camera's live view
- Used for triggering an event automatically
- Real-time visual confirmation ensures that the application detects objects correctly
- A proven video monitoring and recording system
- Remote viewing and control
- Designed for mid-sized systems
- Easy and intuitive handling
- Extensive language support
See any errors on this page? Let us know.