Refurbished/Open Box Items have been thoroughly inspected and Pre-Tested to meet Manufacturer Specifications and are guaranteed to be sold like new and in excellent working condition. Because these Refurbished/Open Box Items are Inspected and Pre-Tested. These open box items continue to carry a FULL 1 year manufacturer's warranty, same as a brand new unit.
The new SNC-P1-B "OPEN BOX" camera from Sony, utilizes MPEG4 compression to allow smooth 30 fps (320 x 240) refresh under limited bandwidths. For maximum resolution, the SNC-P1-B can still stream 640 X 480 (VGA) size images. Audio anyone? Yes, the SNC-P1-B has a built-in microphone (even has an external mic input) to allow audio streaming! Talk back system? The SNC-P1-B also features an active speaker output to enable one to 'announce' his virtual presence! And, for legacy systems, it even has an analog video output available via the mini-jack port.
- 1/4 type Progressive Scan CCD
- Built-in wide angle lens - 3.8mm F2.0 offers 53.4 x 40 degree field of view
- MPEG4/JPEG compressions
- Fast 30 fps at 320 x 240 resolutions in both MPEG4 and JPEG
- Maximum resolution of 640 x 480 (VGA) size images
- Built-in microphone and external microphone jack PLUS active speaker output
- Composite analog video output via Mini-Jack
- Supports the G.711 (64kbps) & G.726 (40, 32, 24, 16Kbps) for audio
- Small (99.5 x 35.0 x 138.5 mm), & lightweight 225 grams
- Supports TCP/IP, ARP, ICMP, DNS, NTP, HTTP, DHCP, File Transfer Protocol (FTP), Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), and Simple Messaging Transport Protocol (SMTP)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.