Refurbished/Open Box Items have been thoroughly inspected and Pre-Tested to meet Manufacturer Specifications and are guaranteed to be sold like new and in excellent working condition. Because these Refurbished/Open Box Items are Inspected and Pre-Tested. These open box items continue to carry a FULL 1 year manufacturer's warranty, same as a brand new unit.
Sony is pleased to introduce the SNC-DH180, a powerful new addition to its network HD camera lineup. This vandal-resistant, wide dynamic range camera is designed with a built-in infrared (IR) illuminator. As a dual-stream network camera, it supports H.264, MPEG-4, and JPEG compression formats, and delivers excellent picture quality in HD 720p resolution at 30 frames per second (fps). Incorporating the new Exmor™ CMOS image sensor from Sony, which is specially designed for surveillance applications, this rugged camera features Sony’s latest image-enhancement technology, View-DR, which demonstrates an extremely wide dynamic range. The SNC-DH180 also features an IR illuminator to deliver quality images even in absolute darkness (0 lx)*. Along with a host of superb features such as DEPA™ Advanced, PoE, a built-in heater, and the Easy Focus/Easy Zoom function, the SNC-DH180 minidome network camera is ideal for the most demanding surveillance applications.
- Excellent HD picture quality, supporting H.264 at 30 fps
- The new Exmor CMOS sensor achieves high image quality and high sensitivity
- Clearly see objects in the dark up to 15 m (49 feet) away with IR Illuminators
- Superb dynamic range using newly developed View-DR (Visibility enhanced wide Dynamic Range) technology
- The Visibility Enhancer optimizes contrast and makes the subject more visible, even in severe backlight or shadow conditions
- XDNR (eXcellent Dynamic Noise Reduction) technology for clear images without motion blur under low illumination
- Easy Focus function/Easy Zoom function
- DEPA Advanced Intelligent Video and Audio Analytics trigger an alarm, based on user-defined rules
- Intelligent Motion Detection
- Tamper Alarm
- Advanced Audio Detection
- Three codecs (H.264, MPEG-4, JPEG) with dual streaming capability
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability
- Built-in heater
- IP66 Rating
- ONVIF™ Software (Open Network Video Interface Forum)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.