Refurbished/Open Box Items have been thoroughly inspected and Pre-Tested to meet Manufacturer Specifications and are guaranteed to be sold like new and in excellent working condition. Because these Refurbished/Open Box Items are Inspected and Pre-Tested. These open box items continue to carry a FULL 1 year manufacturer's warranty, same as a brand new unit.
The SNC-CM120-B from Sony is a Fixed Megapixel IP Camera that is especially designed for use in security applications. The camera incorporates and advanced progressive scan CCD with ExwavePRO technology providing extremely clear and detailed images for surveillance and monitoring applications. Unlike conventional network cameras, the SNC-CM120-B incorporates progressive scan CCD's with primary color filters. This camera uses a complimentary color filter to provide amazingly bright and high resolution images even in dimly lit environments, which is a common requirement for surveillance monitoring. In the SNC-CM120-B the unique "Light Funnel" function increases sensitivity levels to provide extremely bright images even when monitoring moving objects at night.
- 1/3-type Progressive Scan CCD with ExwavePRO Technology
- Offers high resolution of 600TV lines
- Light Funnel Function for High Sensitivity
- Variable Gamma Settings for High-contrast Images
- Supports various functions like Solid PTZ function and Cropping
- Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use
- Comes with compact and slim design
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.