Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
- Compact size allows mounting directly on inside of garage door; no wiring needed
- Event-driven updates on door status
- Supervisory reports on battery and transmitter condition
- Trip delay feature reduces false alarms
- Sensor cover tamper for added security
- Tri-zone sensing easily protects three zones in close proximity of each other, reducing installation time
- Easy garage door protection secures garage doors using “tilt-inch sensing capability with no magnet required
- Programmable tilt sensor output can instantly send a signal when it detects motion, or delay signal for up to one minute
- Low-battery LED indicator flashes every 5 seconds once a low battery is detected; signal is sent to the central station for easy identification
- Reed switch or hardwire inputs provides installation flexibility
See any errors on this page? Let us know.