Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
- Transmits end of unit life to the control panel and central station if the system is monitored
- Built-in trouble/power supervision relay
- Large SEMS terminals ease wiring installation 14 to 22 AWG
- One-touch TEST/HUSH button simplifies local operation
- Integrated 85 dBa temporal 4-sounder for local notification
- Detects hazardous levels of carbon monoxide gas
- LED indicators display alarm
- Plugs into standard AC outlet
See any errors on this page? Let us know.