The TX-8010-01-1 is a garage door DesignLine sensor from GE Security which is designed to offer intrusion protection for garage structures. The TX-8010-01-1 garage door sensor comes in a white color, has event updates on door status, includes a trip delay feature, plus a 5 year battery life, and a sensor tamper cover. This quality door sensor transmits an open or close signal when the garage door is used, and when armed will go into an alarm condition if the door is opened to a 45 degree angle.
- Compact size allows mounting directly on inside of garage door; no wiring needed
- Event-driven updates on door status
- Supervisory reports on battery and transmitter condition
- Trip delay feature reduces false alarms
- Sensor cover tamper for added security
- Five-year battery life
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.