The TX-6010-01-1 is a supervised wireless smoke alarm from GE Security which consists of photoelectric technology, automatic drift compensation, an integral Temp 3 sounder, and a residential UL217 transmitter. The TX-6010-01-1 smoke alarm comes with self diagnostics, 2 x 3V lithium batteries, a learn mode feature, plus a replaceable optical chamber, and a low battery pre-alert. This quality wireless smoke alarm also has a mounting base tamper warning which is sent as a trouble condition in the event the smoke alarm is removed which reduces liability.
- Self-Diagnostics reduces the chance of a nuisance alarm
- Replaceable optical chamber make cleaning a snap
- 2 3V Lithium batteries provide long battery life
- Automatic drift compensation reduces the chance of a nuisance alarm
- Learn mode feature reduces installation time
- Alarm signal sent to central station on test
- Low battery pre-alert sent to central station before sounder chirps
- Mounting base tamper sends trouble condition if smoke alarm is removed reducing liability
See any errors on this page? Let us know.