The TX-6010-01-1-10PKG is a 10 pack of wireless supervised smoke alarms from GE Security that consists of a residential UL217 transmitter, photoelectric technology, an integral Temp 3 sounder, and automatic drift compensation. The TX-6010-01-1-10PKG smoke alarm comes with a low battery pre-alert, self diagnostics, a learn mode feature, plus 2 x 3V lithium batteries, and a replaceable optical chamber. This high quality wireless smoke alarm includes a mounting base tamper warning that is sent as a trouble condition if the smoke alarm is removed for any reason which reduces liability.
- Self-Diagnostics reduces the chance of a nuisance alarm
- Replaceable optical chamber make cleaning a snap
- 2 3V Lithium batteries provide long battery life
- Automatic drift compensation reduces the chance of a nuisance alarm
- Learn mode feature reduces installation time
- Alarm signal sent to central station on test
- Low battery pre-alert sent to central station before sounder chirps
- Mounting base tamper sends trouble condition if smoke alarm is removed reducing liability
See any errors on this page? Let us know.