The TX-4014-01-2 is a 4 button DesignLine keyfob from GE Security which is used for arming and disarming a system with a small powerful touchpad which comes without wires and is similar to an electronic key. The TX-4014-01-2 keyfob comes in a compact size, includes a lithium battery with a 5 year typical life, functions at a range of 500’ in open air distance, plus a plastic material housing, and is 319.5 MHz control panel and receiver compatible (GE Security). This quality grade keyfob unit can be kept in a pocket, purse or can be fitted to a keychain.
- Arms and disarms systems wirelessly
- Activates police or auxiliary panic alarm, turns light on and off
- Fits easily on a keychain, in a purse, or in a pocket
- Easy touch control acts as an electronic key
- Compatible with all GE Security 319.5 MHz control panels and receivers
- Functions at open-air distances of up to 500 feet
- Runs on lithium conin cell battery with typical battery life of 5 years
See any errors on this page? Let us know.