The TX-4012-01-2 is a 2 button DesignLine keyfob from GE Security which comes in a black color, and is a small powerful touchpad which is used for arming and disarming a system without wires similar to an electronic key. The TX-4012-01-2 keyfob comes with a lithium battery with a 5 year typical life, a plastic material housing, functions at a range of 500’ in open air distance, plus is 319.5 MHz control panel and receiver compatible (GE Security), and is compact in size. This quality keyfob device is able to be kept in a pocket or purse, or be fitted to a keychain.
- Arms and disarms systems wirelessly
- Fits easily on a keychain, in a purse, or in a pocket
- Easy touch control acts as an electronic key
- Compatible with all GE Security 319.5 MHz control panels and receivers
- Functions at open-air distances of up to 500 feet
- Runs on lithium conin cell battery with typical battery life of 5 years
See any errors on this page? Let us know.