The SPRES is a residential applications rectangle acoustic Shatterpro glass-break sensor from GE Security that is able to promote powerful operation when used where glass may be present. The SPRES rectangle acoustics sensor is ideal for occupying an area on a selected perimeter loop, and comes with a clap of the hand testing function, better false alarm immunity with a broad glass-break spectrum, as well as high detection even if the glass-break is soft. The SPRES glass-break sensor is able to detect glass breaking even through drapes and blinds, and can be installed into areas that may hold valuable or priceless possessions.
- Designed for quiet occupied areas on the perimeter loop
- End-user can test sensor operation with a clap of the hands
- Listens across the glassbreak frequency spectrum for greater false alarm immunity
- Consistent detection even of soft, quiet glass breaks
- Detects through blinds and light Drapes
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.