The SIP-5030 is a superior wide angle intelligent PIR detector from Optex which is ideally designed to operate at high efficiency within many applications. The SIP-5030 intelligent PIR detector comes with the detection of ambient temperatures/illuminance for auto sensitivity management, an inbuilt creep zone detector, advanced detection algorithm, anti-vandalism functions, as well as a reinforced polycarbonate housing, a 13ft max height installation, and an anti-rotation function w/ 3 axis accelerometer. The SIP-5030 PIR detector also offers double conductive shielding for the main area, an independent sensitivity selector, anti-masking functions w/ photo-beam, plus an adjustable alarm interval time, and a 50 x 30m coverage. This professional and reliable PIR detector is able to provide optimal operation, and can easily detect tampering or vandalism for use in high risk areas.
- Intelligent PIR detection system
- Detection of ambient temperature and illuminance for automatic sensitivity management
- Advanced detection algorithm
- Double Dual/One Quad pryo-elements with patented Double Conductive Shielding for main area
- Built-in creep zone detector (Double dual pyro-elements)
- Anti-vandalism functions
- Anti-rotation function with 3-axis accelerometer
- Anti-masking function with photo-beam
- Reinforced polycarbonate housing
- Max. 13ft. installation height
- Independent sensitivity selector for creep/near/far areas
- Independent N.C. and N.O. output for main area SIP-5030
- 2 x N.C. and N.O. independent output for main areas (Near and Far areas) SIP-100
- Adjustable alarm interval time
See any errors on this page? Let us know.