The SIP-404 is a 130' x 13' super intelligent PIR detector from Optex which is specially manufactured with a rugged and durable construction that allows for use in medium to small sized locations. The SIP-404 PIR detector comes with 3 Pyro-elements w/ double conductive shielding, ambient temperature and luminance detection, advanced detection algorithm, as well as anti-masking w/ photo-beam, and anti-rotation w/ a 3 axis accelerometer. The SIP-404 detector also features a sensitivity selector, a detection logic selector, adjustable alarm interval times, a detection range selector, plus reinforced polycarbonate housing, and independent outputs. This professional and reliable PIR is able to offer up to 40 x 4m coverage, and is able to be easily mounted to provide stable operation within many applications.
- Three dual pyro-elements with patented Double Conductive Shielding
- Detection of ambient temperature and luminance for automatic sensitivity management
- Advanced detection algorithm
- Anti rotation with 3-axis accelerometer
- Anti-masking with photo-beam
- Sensitivity selector for near / far area independently
- Detection logic selector
- Detection range selector
- Independent N.C. and N.O. outputs
- Adjustable alarm interval time
- Reinforced polycarbonate housing
See any errors on this page? Let us know.