The SIP-4010 is a superior intelligent 130' x 33' PIR detector from Optex that is able to offer advanced use within medium to small external areas. The SIP-4010 PIR detector comes with a 30 x 20m coverage range, ambient temperature and luminance detection for sensitivity management, reinforced polycarbonate housing, Pyro-Elements w/ double conductive shielding, as well as anti-rotation w/ a 3 axis accelerometer, and adjustable alarm interval times. The SIP-4010 PIR detector also features advanced detection algorithm, a sensitivity selector, a detection range selector, plus anti-masking w/ photo-beam, a detection logic selector and a durable and rugged construction. This professional and reliable PIR detector is able to offer stable operation with its robust housing, and offers ideal use as a motion sensor when used in remotely monitored CCTV applications.
- Three dual pyro-elements with patented Double Conductive Shielding
- Detection of ambient temperature and luminance for automatic sensitivity management
- Advanced detection algorithm
- Anti rotation with 3-axis accelerometer
- Anti-masking with photo-beam
- Sensitivity selector for near / far area independently
- Detection logic selector
- Detection range selector
- Independent N.C. and N.O. outputs
- Adjustable alarm interval time
- Reinforced polycarbonate housing
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.