The SIP-3020WF is a wireless ready 100' x 65' superior intelligent high powered PIR detector from Optex that is able to provide and deliver high operation within many applications to produce additional safety and security options for all individuals. The SIP-3020WF wireless PIR detector comes with ambient temperature and luminance detection for sensitivity management, adjustable alarm interval times, reinforced polycarbonate housing, 3 Pyro-Elements w/ double conductive shielding, anti-masking w/ photo-beam, as well as a 30 x 20m coverage range, and advanced detection algorithm. The SIP-3020WF PIR detector also features anti-rotation w/ a 3 axis accelerometer, a detection range selector, a sensitivity selector, a detection logic selector, plus a durable and rugged construction. This professional PIR detector also features advanced operation, and is able to provide resistance against false alarms to reduce un-required triggering of a system when it isn't required.
- Three dual pyro-elements with patented Double Conductive Shielding
- Detection of ambient temperature and illuminance for automatic sensitivity management
- Advanced detection algorithm
- Anti-rotation with 3-axis accelerometer
- Anti-masking with Active infrared technology
- Sensitivity selector for independent near / far area
- Detection logic selector
- Detection range selector
- Independent N.C. and N.O. outputs
- Reinforced polycarbonate housing
See any errors on this page? Let us know.