The SIP-3020 is a 100' x 65' super PIR intelligent detector from Optex that is ideally manufactured to be used for medium to small sized external locations with its durable and rugged construction. The SIP-3020 PIR detector comes with anti-masking w/ photo-beam, anti-rotation w/ a 3 axis accelerometer, advanced detection algorithm, as well as ambient temperature and luminance detection for sensitivity management, and 3 Pyro-Elements w/ double conductive shielding. The SIP-3020 detector also features a detection logic selector, reinforced polycarbonate housing, a detection range selector, plus adjustable alarm interval times, and a sensitivity selector. This powerful PIR detector is able to provide a 30 x 20m coverage range, and is ideal for use as motion sensors when used in remotely monitored CCTV setups.
- Three dual pyro-elements with patented Double Conductive Shielding
- Detection of ambient temperature and luminance for automatic sensitivity management
- Advanced detection algorithm
- Anti rotation with 3-axis accelerometer
- Anti-masking with photo-beam
- Sensitivity selector for near / far area independently
- Detection logic selector
- Detection range selector
- Independent N.C. and N.O. outputs
- Adjustable alarm interval time
- Reinforced polycarbonate housing
See any errors on this page? Let us know.